Sunday, November 29, 2009

Recovering

I am thinking the workout I had the day before surgery may not have been a good idea.

I had my implants behind the muscle which I knew was going to be painful and take a longer recovery but hell I didn't know it was going to be this bad. I think we take for granted how much we use the pecs in every day life and how often we use our arms. The reason I went behind the muscle is I had very little breast tissue so it needed to be done this way, plus it will look more natural on my frame.

So one week down and I am still feeling very sore and sorry for myself. I have been told this can last for a while. I have yet to appreciate my new boobs as I just want to get back to normal. I don't regret for a moment having it done but I will never, ever get it done again. Lets hope I will never need to. I haven't even thought about training and to be honest at this point I really don't care about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment