Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nothing really

to report that is. Still doing my turbulence training at the gym, have one more week to go then I will be getting my boobs done and therefore no training for 6 weeks. So my plan of action or no action I should say will be putting my gym membership on hold for 2 weeks, so I will be doing nothing but resting for 2 weeks. After this time I will go back to the gym for 4 weeks but ONLY sit on the recumbant (not sure if that is how it is spelt) so I am keeping the body moving without putting my boobs in jeapardy. After spending this sort of money of them I really need to listen to the surgeon. Once the 6 week mark hits I will do a 12 week challenge but obviously be careful in that region. It's really my lower half anyway that needs the 12 week challenge it does need to catch up to the top half so am not worried if I only have to go light with the upper body.

I have noticed though this last week I am really struggling at the gym again. I do have my period so maybe this has something to do with it, but it starts from when I get up. I have no motivation to go and even when I start I have no motivation but I do leave after having a good workout! Maybe I just need to go back to plain old basic heavy lifting!!

Anyway enough rambling better get back to cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment