Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Loving it!

Turbulence training rocks! It is good to do something different although I must admit its hard to get the mind around it sometimes, just so used to training specific bodyparts per day, but its getting my heart rate up and that is what I want. A change is as good as a holiday.

On other news I am officially redundant, which I am ok with as the money will come in handy (new boobs on the 24th!) and then I think next year will look into doing something I really want to do a couple of days a week, just need to figure out what my niche is. Am working with a career planning agency complimentary of my work, to help me figure this all out as not sure whether I should wait until the kiddies go to school or start now. I have to realise though I will never work full-time again regardless its just too hard with 2 children and I believe they need me at home.

Yes, I am getting new boobs on 24th which means no training supposedly for 6 weeks. That is going to kill me but I suppose I can walk and I am sure there are other things I can do, so will look into it, then I think I will do a 12 week challenge after to get the body firing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment