Sunday, April 5, 2009

Christening



Just a few pics from the christening.  We had Bailey's christening yesterday and he was as good as gold!  You can see compared to my 2 year old he is going to be a big boy!

Training is going well.  I have only 2 kgs to go to pre-pregnancy but not worried.  I lost another kilo without even trying and I even had a few drinks that week!!

For those of you who don't know I do makeup so I had a wedding to do this weekend.  I get such enjoyment at transforming people and making them look gorgeous.  I am hoping to pick up some more work as I love doing this.  Got a few enquiries for this year and another booked for end of year so fingers crossed.  Need to work on advertising I think!!  OOh gotta go bubs is up.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pics hun :)
    Keep up the good work hun!
    Em:)

    ReplyDelete