Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Holy moly

This photo is quite old now.  Jay looks tired and well Bailey is much bigger now.  I think this was taken at the end of January so Bailey was 3 months old.

My chest is sore.  I finished my diet and training with my online trainer and achieved exactly what I wanted to achieve.  I had a lady come up to me this morning in spin saying were you the pregnant one not so long ago to which i replied yes.  She said my god you are so tiny to which I told her that it has been pure hard work to get where I am now.  So i have eased up on the diet and basically as long as eat fairly heathly and balanced I am happy and have devised my own weight training of 3 days weights the other days cardio.  I was missing my cardio with doing weights 6 days a week and with a toddler and a baby I just can't keep going that way as it was making me so tired not to mention that I am always up in the night with Bailey so although I still need to train hard for me it is all about balance.

I still need a boob job!!!!!!!!!

Oh forgot to mention my poor little bub has got 2 teeth.  He turned 5 months 2 days ago and he got 2 teeth at 4 1/2 months.  Talk about early!!!

What else............just had a cup of cocoa for the first time in like 10 years and it hasn't gone down well, got tummy ache now so think I will just stick to a protein shake if I'm hungry after dinner:(

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I just wanted to say hi - I just stumbled across your blog & found myself saying OMG, that sounds like me!! I had my first bub last year (9mths now) and was rearing to get back into the gym straight away. I had the same sort of comments at the gym too & my reply was the same! I really think the workouts helped to keep me sane through the early months. Anyway, just wanted to say hi & I'll be following your journey. BTW, have you got a comp in mind?
    - Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I have always wanted to compete but I'm not sure I really have it in me. Training wise I think I do as the last 3 months I have trained damn hard, its the diet. Although I stuck to my diet with my trainer fairly well I did start to cheat a little bit, I was just getting sick and tired of chicken and green beans and just couldn't find the time to prepare food with my 2 little ones being so demanding so just stuck to the basics. I will get onto your blog and have a read:)

    ReplyDelete