Monday, January 26, 2009

Tired, Tired, Tired

Yep in a nutshell that is me.  I think it is the weather, and the fact the gym doesn't cope well in the warm weather and its so hot in there, even though they have the air-con on its not exactly cold when you walk in.  Eating has been good except for last night, being Australia Day we went over the mum and dad's to take the kids for a swim and i ended up having a small porting of cannelloni with salad and 4 drinks!!! oh and an ice-cream.  Don't know what came over me but this will be my cheat meal for the week.  I think it was a bit more than a cheat meal but I can't take it back.

I am starting to struggle food wise, I think its because I am not making my food very interesting and it lacks flavour, but with a baby and a young toddler I really don't have time to spend cooking on myself and at the moment I am cooking for me and something different for hubby and son.  By the time the end of the day comes around I do need an hour or so just to myself without running around doing chores.  As it is most nights I am in bed by 9.00pm just so I get enough sleep to take me through the next day.

Training is going really well and I have noticed my body has come along way in 4 weeks.  I can fit back into my size 8 shorts.  They are certainly not loose on me but they fit.  I just got to keep focussed for another few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment