Monday, February 9, 2009

Going well

Things are going well.  I love having an online trainer who gives me different workouts each day it stops me having to figure out what I need to do.  I am getting stronger and can see a change in my body.  6 weeks down 6 weeks to go.  I have been good most of the time.  I am allowing myself a cheat meal once a week but i must admit we went to a bbq last weekend and I had 4 wines aswell but I am ok with this.

It is Jay's 2nd birthday on Thursday so we are having a party for him on Sunday.  Should be good but I have so much to organise!!

In regards to Bailey I think I am going to start him on rice cereal.  He is only 15 weeks old but is waking twice a night for a feed and just seems so hungry at night so will give him a little and his bottle before he goes to bed to see if that makes a difference.

1 comment: