Wednesday, January 21, 2009

AAARRGGGH I had chocolate

Oh my god I was like a woman possessed.  I was going to kill someone if I didn't have chocolate.  Now I have no idea what came over me.  The only thing I can think of was I have been 100% for 3 weeks now.  No cheating, no craving nothing.  Yesterday I just gagged on all my food.  I didn't want it, and I didn't like it.  Anyhow I had chocolate.  I feel guilty and I hope it hasn't affected my weight loss too bad.  I feel bad this morning as it has made me wake up with a headache, toilet issues and I just feel blah.  That will teach me.  Anyhow the good thing is I am looking forward to getting on the bandwagon this morning.  At least the positive thing I can find is it was just one meal I slipped up on the rest were good.  I am human, I am very tired and I am training my guts out plus looking after a baby and a toddler under 2 so I have to realise this and give myself some slack.  Once I have achieved my goal I certainly won't be killing myself like I am now and will come to a happy medium with eating and exercise, after all I do want to be able to have a wine when I want it.

2 comments:

  1. HI THERE! Just came across your blog, are you working with Tony also? Hope all is going well, I'll be checking in here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes I am will check your blog out also.

    ReplyDelete