Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sticking to it

Well it has just about been a week now and have stuck to training and diet 100% and the good news is I am not finding it difficult.  I weighed myself on Monday and it showed scale weight I had lost a kilo.  At that stage I had been on diet since Thursday so not bad for 4 days.  I am trying not to weight myself too much but I can't resist the temptation to see how I am going.  I have noticed the difference already in my body when I look in the mirror but after all most of it is pregnancy weight so things like my tummy should go back quite quickly with the right diet and training.  At least with clothes on I look ok.

Not much else to say really other than that just looking after my toddler and baby which takes up most of my time as well as doing things around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment