Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WOW

So after 2 days of eating well I am down from 54kg to 52.6kg. WTF!! this is the lightest I have ever been. Can't imagine its water weight as I have been drinking 3 litres. Not too concerned with the scale weight though as in the end its how I look that matters!! I am going to add in an extra meal today so instead of 6 meals it will be 7 but remember these are only mini-meals as I want to make sure I am getting enough calories and I don't want the scale to drop too much!

Went to buy some new bras yesterday and when I got measured up I was quite surprised to find I am a DD. So I have gone from a A cup to a D, DD which I am happy about as I was starting to think maybe I should have gone bigger but no this is the right size for my body, at least the new bras give me a better look than these old grandma type bras I have been wearing since surgery, and don't worry I don't look big.

Haven't been able to train this morning got stuff on with the kiddies so will have to do it tonight regardless of how tired I am feeling. That is the tough bit for me I am not an evening training person, after the days activities with 2 young children I am just worn out, plus this last week I have only had 4 1/2 hours sleep each night due to Bailey waking up, however last night he managed to sleep through, we did dress him a bit different for bed so it has me wondering if perhaps he has been too cold. Will dress him the same tonight, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment