Sunday, January 31, 2010

Magnesium

So after having sleep difficulties and having this craving for chocolate like all day every day I have realised that I must be lacking in magnesium. I have read that magnesium can help you sleep and help with the chocolate cravings if you are lacking in it. So today I am off to the shops to buy some magnesium poweder to see if it makes a difference. I have read about a particularly good one especially for sleep and that is Peter Gillams natural calm. I would really like to purchase this product but it is american so I would need to order it off Amazon and to be honest if I can at least try one here and see if it works then it would save me the hassle of ordering this american one, although this particular one does have rave reviews especially about helping people to sleep. Anyhow, I will try what is here first and if it doesn't help, I will then order the american one.

What else, my weight is back up to where it was before and this is because I have been eating chocolate! that and trying to stick to a specific strict plan I have for myself and its always the way, get me to stick to a plan and I stuff up, don't give me a plan and just say to me to eat healthy then I don't have a problem. It's all these mind games, I find when I am on a plan I just seem to want what I can't have, but then if I don't follow one and have the freedom to eat what I want it all seems to fall into place. After all I am not fat I am a size 8, but I would dearly love to just sort these legs of mine out which just don't seem to happen, even if I train legs like 3 times a week, they still don't get rid of the fat and still don't develop any muscle, and to be honest with my lifestyle I need balance not too much strictness or I fall to bits under all the pressure.

On the boob side of things, very happy with them but it looks like I may have to have more surgery in about 5 months time as I had a blood clot behind the right one and it hasn't formed properly. The surgeon has said he doesn't touch the muscle or the implant so it shouldn't be as painful as having the first lot of surgery, so this is a bit of a bummer, especially as I had this done in November and I am still not allowed to train my upper body yet because of this setback, hence why I am triaining legs and abs all week! Good news is my upper body has not lost any muscle which I am very surprised about but I think this has to do with lifting my kids all the time! Anyway at the moment I have constant DOMS in my legs and abs and just about off to train legs yet again!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    I take and recommend a supplement called ZMA to my clients before they go to bed. I like to use the Musashi brand but there are a few to choose from.
    Cheers
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Di will give it a go!! thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete