Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas is over

and I am so glad I didn't overindulge. The only extra I had was 3 glasses of bubbly on xmas day and 2 beers on boxing day but food was pretty good and I have got to say that over all I was glad I didn't stuff myself and glad I stuck to Turkey and salad with a small taste of dessert.

So, surgery wise I am very happy with my boobs, but I am still suffering with my infection although it is slowly getting better. I saw a surgeon on xmas eve as my surgeon is currently in Adelaide and he put a needle in my boob to try and drain this infection/lump. I think this has helped as it is slowly going down but I have a long way to go. This has put my exercise back another few weeks so won't be doing much until after I see my surgeon on 21st January but to be honest I can tell I am no where near lifting weights for a while. I am ok with this at the moment strangely enough! My gym membership is up for renewal and for the time being I am not renewing it until I decide what I want to achieve. I just can't wait to start feeling normal again and being allowed to exercise again as it has been 5 weeks tomorrow and I was supposed to be able to be back at the gym on the 6 week mark.

On another note, hubby and I bought ourselves a WII for xmas. Oh my god it is so much fun! I can't wait until my boobs are better so I can fully get into it. Of course I bought all the fitness ones but for me this will not replace my fitness sessions but these will be my fun sessions whilst doing something different!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah. Didn't realise you had a blog. Can stalk you too now LOL! Cheers

    Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok although my blog isn't really all that interesting!:)

    ReplyDelete