Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm still here

Yep got my mojo back, just shows what a new program will do for you!

My leg program is so intense now its killing me but I'm loving it. Only been doing it for a week but I feel great! I am now doing 4 days weights with 2 of the days being leg training. Cardio is done on the other 2 days and depending if I have enough time after weights will do some here and there. I only have an hour though!

Eating has been going great guns, apart from when I went down south for the weekend but hey I am usually so good so I did want to relax a little and have a couple of wines. The food wasn't that bad anyway!

On another note I am still trying to decide whether to keep advertising with the weddings website for the makeup I do for weddings. I am getting a few enquiries from it but that's about it. I want to keep doing it but if I'm getting no work what is the point. I know I need to advertise more but I also don't want to waste my money at the same time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment