Monday, July 6, 2009

Plodding along

Yep just plodding along.  Lost motivation at the gym last week, still went but felt like I was just going through the motions.  I have been looking on the internet for a new program but its just confused me even more.  Been looking at the Turbulence training, but not sure I suppose its just scary trying something different I think we all get used to the same sort of training.  I'm sure I will figure something out!  I am getting an appraisal at the gym this week and the trainer will be doing me a new program so hopefully its ok, I don't always like the programs they do for me as they are usually generic but I think this guy will be ok, he hears where I am coming from!

Weighed myself today and its 53.8kg which isn't bad.  After dropping so much the previous week and then the next day it going up over a kg for no reason it seems to be slowly coming down but you know what I'm not worried about the scale weight really I reckon it just F.....s with your head.  In fact prior to this month I hadn't weighed myself for ages.

My eating is going fine I have cheated here and there but nothing major, its fitting in with my lifestyle fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment