Monday, August 17, 2009

OMG has it been that long



I can't believe its been nearly a month since I have posted! probably because there is not that much to tell.

Training is going fine although I am having a week off weights and doing cardio only, doctors orders. He wanted me to not go to the gym for a month and I said no way am I not going, the best I can do for you is one week of no weights just cardio. I have abnormal urea readings and he thinks that my body goes into a catabolic state when I lift weights and my body isn't getting rid of the waste. Now I have no idea if this is true and I really can't see that an hour of exercise per day, 6 days a week is really going to do that. It's got to be something else in my opinion. Anyhow I am doing this for a week.

Nutrition wise not really following any plan at the moment, I actually think its better for me this way. I am just going to use my hunger as a guide so some days I may eat only 3 times, other days maybe 5 or 6 small meals. I really don't want to eat if I am not hungry and at the other end of the scale if I am hungry I don't want to wait until I next eat if that makes sense.

Bailey is 9 months old now and has 6 teeth! He is growing up so quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment