Friday, June 5, 2009

Over it!




Hmmm been to the gym the last few days and less than impressed with the way I have been feeling.  Its like I'm totally over it even though I had a week off cause I was sick.  Funny thing was I went in there and said to the girl that I couldn't be bothered and wasn't going to push myself and to my surprise did some PB's.

Anyway gotta sit down this weekend and write myself a new program.  I only want to do 3 days of weights and 3 days of cardio a week.  This 6 days a week of weights is starting to wear thin and its not than I'm not enjoying it but I need a change  and also if I can't make it to the gym I'm stuck whereas at least if I can't make it to the gym I can make up a cardio session at home and leave the 3 days of weights for the gym.

Anyway I'm going to have a little arvo nap when hubby wakes from his.  We had a bad night with Bailey and I'm guessing I'm still not over the galandular fever entirely.

More pics.................my 2 boys, the family (and me with straight hair)!


No comments:

Post a Comment