Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm too old

The picture on the left was Jay when he was 6 months old and the picture below with the beanie is Bailey when he was 4 1/2 months.  I love my boys so much.

I'm too old for girls nights out or that is how I feel.  Went out last night and was home tucked up in bed at 10.30.  I'm not a huge drinker anymore by that I mean yes I love a couple of wines/drinks but that's about it and the thought of getting up to a baby in the night means I don't want to be out late and I certainly don't want a hangover.  As it was I came home with the worst headache and couldn't sleep all night.  I think it was the loud music, but I have been waking up with headaches EVERY day so I am thinking of seeing a natruapath so if anyone knows of a good one in Perth let me know.  I reckon my hormones are all over the place from giving birth.  I know my body got all out of whack after having Jay.

Thanks Jeh for letting me know about your gym.  I have a multipurpose one but it doesn't have cables on it, you can do alot of things it has a leg press but I don't use it much and am thinking of maybe selling it and getting something like yours as I do find alot of what I do I can't do at home.

1 comment: