Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sick, Sick, Sick

So I had laryngitis for a week then was just getting better and it turned into a stinking cold.  Did the right thing for a change and missed the gym for a week as I felt like complete crap, then this week have headed back but with this stinking cold I am thinking of giving it a miss today, what with the 2 kids to look after and amongst all the house hold chores sometimes its just a bit too much.  So it has now been 2 weeks I have been sick for straight and I am hoping to get better soon!

On other news we have a new puppy.  He is so cute, but don't know if we have done the right or wrong thing, its just extra work on top of an already busy schedule and of course I have to constantly watch the kids with him as they are a bit nasty with him at the moment.  We have had him for 3 weeks, he is still not getting this whole toilet training thing so we will see how we go.  I would hate to get rid of him especially as each day is getting better but we will wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. we're living parallel lives sarah - I'm crook, we have a new pup and I am hating toilet training!

    ReplyDelete