Monday, April 26, 2010

Not much

to report that is.  Primal is going ok although I am still having my chocolate here and there and the last couple of weeks I have been having a drink here and there so imagine what I could achieve if I just cut those small things out!:)  I have had a few comments, one from the owner at the gym who said how slim I was, another from a girl at the gym who came up to me and mentioned my abs and also said how she overheard these 4 guys talking about my abs, and I'm like WHAT ABS?  so critical of myself, and then my brother mentioned how I looked like skin and bones and needed a good feed.  Now I can tell you I don't look skinny at all and I certainly don't look good in a bikini, same old trouble spots butt and thighs, but I must admit primal is certainly agreeing with my abs.  I just need to tighten the diet up a bit more I must admit I have been boredom eating the last few days and the kids have been stressing me out, aswell as getting up in the night so this combined with being tired = boredom eating, but hey as I have mentioned heaps of time this is a lifestyle for me.  I am not training for a comp and so if I slip up here and there well that is life.  Take today for instance I did really want to train, but hubby was working all day, and being a public holiday the gym creche was closed.  I could have gone for a walk but my 3 year old does not really like being in the pram for an hour so its just not worth all the drama.  The plan was to do a workout at home tonight, but both my babies were tired and grizzly and then my 3 year old basically knocked himself out on the wall so by the time they went to bed the last thing I wanted to do was work out.  Very rarely do I miss a session, but I have decided life throws these little curve balls at you and I am sick and tired of burning myself out and training some days when its just the last thing I want to do.  Next week I am going to start doing Turbulence Training again.  I like the concept and it also makes it easier to train at home if I can't get to the gym!:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete