Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bloated

So something has made me look 5 months pregnant and I can probably guess what it is:

M1: oats & eggwhites with flax oil
Post workout shake - protein powder with water
M2: salad made with chicken, beetroot, spinach leaves, fetta and chick peas
M3: bubble tea
M4: fish, brocolli puree, salad as per above

It has to be the bubble tea, although the chick peas could have had something to do with it but I had the bubble tea around 2.30pm and was bloated about 4pm, if it was the chickpeas I think it would have happened sooner. Apart from the bubble tea food was good today but looking at it I don't think if I added up all the calories it would be over what I am supposed to be having as I missed a couple of meals.

On another note am off to Broome next Sunday and I cannot wait.

2 comments:

  1. ummmmm what is bubble tea??? It seems to be the week for "bloated" :o) maybe there is something in the air...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bubble tea is green tea based which is then flavoured and you have a choice to have a milky one or not. I like the milky one, they add milk powder to this and then you can have a choice to have sago or not, I love sago and since I don't have these very often I have it.

    ReplyDelete