Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Miracle Noodles

Does anyone know in Perth where I can get these?

Back at the gym, doing something a bit different at the moment. 1 lower body heavy workout, 1 upper body heavy workout, 2 x circuit workouts with weights with 20 mins interval cardio training, 2 days of cardio. This is different to my 4 day weight split and only doing for a few weeks to shake things up and for something different really until I can get my mind around creating a new program for myself. At the end of next month I will be having surgery again and won't be able to train for about 6 weeks so I am thinking after this of doing a 12 week challenge again with an online trainer, takes the guesswork out of it for me!

2 comments:

  1. there is an asian supermarket on leach hway, east of golden egg farms, not sure of the name of the road, but its not far from golden egg farms, and is on the left (heading east) in a complex of little shops, kinda behind a car yard! hope this helps!
    also an asian supermarket in freo has them - most asian supermarkets will stock these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are not called miracle noddles though - they are shirataki noodle - same thing

    ReplyDelete