Friday, September 18, 2009

Lost a kilo

Stood on the scales this morning fearing my weight would be up due to sitting on couch doing nothing all week trying to recover from this hernia op, and to my surprise I have lost a kilo. Now I am sure this would not be fat so I am thinking its probably muscle but I suppose the good news is I haven't put any weight on yet. Two weeks to go and counting until I can go back to gym. I am hoping to start at least walking or doing something gentle as of Monday. My diet hasn't been the best but it hasn't been too bad either, apart from today I had a scone but I am going to count this as my lunch as I am not hungry for lunch so whilst not the best choice I am sure my overall calories will be within limits today. I don't count calories but hey at least I didn't have the scone aswell as lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, if you wanna ask anything about my surgery shoot me an email :)
    selinawright80@hotmail.com.
    Where do you live and who is doing yours?? What size, shape, incision, placement. LOL, is that too many questions??

    ReplyDelete